Reading Time: 1 Minute
In a previous post ,I mentioned how I changed my desktop background to a quote by Confucius that I find inspiring. There’s more than one way to do this, but here’s a quick, effective way to do the same on your Mac (sorry PC users).
- Do a Google search for a quote. In my case, I searched for the quote, “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.”
- Click the <Images> tab at the top of the SERP.
- Scroll through the images until you find an image you like.
- Right-click on the image and save it to your computer. I saved mine to the Downloads folder.
- Open Finder to your Downloads folder (or whichever folder you saved your image to).
- Right-click on your image file and select Services>Set Desktop Picture.